Apply Today to See Where Your Career Will Take You
NOCHI operates a rolling admissions process, whereby applications are accepted year-round. Candidates will be admitted based on the composite strength of all application materials. While not a requirement, at least three months of prior work experience in the hospitality industry is highly recommended.
NOCHI will review applications and notify applicants of their acceptance to NOCHI’s programs within 90 days of receipt of a complete application package, including supporting materials. Please note that incomplete applications will not be reviewed and that NOCHI will not return any materials submitted during the admissions process.
Enrollment in specific cohorts will be managed on a first-come-first-serve basis for all admitted students. If a minimum number of qualified applicants is not enrolled by the start date of a given cohort, NOCHI reserves the right to cancel or postpone the start date of that cohort.
NOCHI admits qualified applicants of any race, gender, age, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
For all programs, applicants must submit or complete the following:
- Proof of high school graduation or equivalent: copy of a high school diploma, homeschool certificate or other high school diploma equivalent (e.g., GED)
- An official transcript from the highest completed level of education
- A completed written application, including essay responses that meet the requirements as described in the application
- Proof of dates of immunization against measles, mumps, rubella and tetanus-diphtheria for all students born on or after January 1, 1957
- An interview with a NOCHI staff member (to be scheduled upon receipt of all other application materials)